.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Tiffany & Co. Themed Hotel

Tiffany & Co. Themed Hotel Suite c/o The St. Regis New York is in Las Vegas. A dream come true for every girls and ladies? I am so extremely outdated about this until being asked by one of my colleagues, do I knew about this? I do not! I do not!

Imagine Twenty years ago? Twenty years ago, The St. Regis Hotel in New York City opened the Tiffany Suite, just two blocks from the world-famous Tiffany and Co. and its windows and cases full of glittering jewels and gems.

The suite got a makeover, courtesy of John Loring and the results were nothing short of spectacular. My favourite Tiffany & Co. sparkling glittering bling bling crossover with a hotel. And I happen to love mixing fashion and hotels together when I kicked-off as a PR Executive 8 years ago. Thematic concepts are what I am good for and in reality no one thinks that my idea make any sense - in Malaysia maybe. (laugh)


Glamorous beyond words. Again, imagine yourself getting married in a whole Tiffany & Co. thematic wedding reception. And from top to toe, you are all dressed up with Tiffany & Co. included ideally staying in this suite.

This 1,700 square foot Tiffany suite is located on the 14th floor of the St. Regis New York with views of Central Park and beware of the price tag of $8,500 a per room per night!




No comments:

Post a Comment