.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Subang Sky Park

I truly love Subang Sky Park just because there's a shop selling teddy bears and custom-made clothes for the teddy in various sizes. Awesome! So darn happy!


The best thing is that I found this teddy so looks like my; ahem! BF....immediately I bought it together with a pair of jeans and 3 shirts for the teddy. 


For me, Subang Sky Park is just a paradise for me, I get the things I want there which I can get nowhere.


Here is what we have in Subang Skypark Terminal:


SkyPark Terminal providing exceptional services and connections to bring you a truly unique airport experience.

Distinguished by its ultra-modern and sleek architecture, the terminal is an aviation hub like no other.  Located just 28 minutes by car from the heart of Kuala Lumpur, it comes fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and services for a seamless and enjoyable travelling experience.

Facilities for Travellers :

* Comfortable sofas conveniently located around the terminal
* Payphones
* Prayer & Silent Room
* Facilities for the physically challenged
* ATM
* Bureau de Change (Money Changer)
* Smoking Lounge
* Trolley Services
* Postal Services
* Samsung Screens located all over the Terminal, displaying current news
* Comprehensive Flight Information Display System (FIDS)
* Valet Parking
* A 9000sq. feet, Five Star Executive Lounge * WiFi
* Medical clinic

Skypark Terminal also has a comprehensive selection of food and beverage outlets and retail shopping stores.  It’s not just a transit point but also a fully realised lifestyle space for you to play and relax in.









No comments:

Post a Comment