.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Overtime Tropicana Mall & Viva Home

I visited Overtime at two different location. I was delighted with the food served by Overtime at Tropicana Mall during a friend's birthday.

Should be months later, I visited Overtime Viva Homes, to my disappointment the food there was not as good as the one at Tropicana Mall. Till today, I still misses their food, I meant the one at Tropicana Mall. Definitely not the one at Viva Homes. hehe...

Beer & pork lovers must visit venue; I am much into pork, so this is definitely the place for me. Even though it is quite pricey but for that kind of environment, what do you expect? You can't be comparing the price of the food served with hawkers, aren't you?




Again the notty me gonna have the knuckles all by myself







No comments:

Post a Comment