.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello Kitty x Build-A-Bear Workshop

Thanks to darling Arisa for informing me about the Valentine's Day Limited Edition Red Hello Kitty plush. She helped me to got one all the way from Australia and so kind of Arisa to present my kitty additional dress and include cute voice for my kitty.


Also a Hello Kitty fans' herself, and been great to knew her from Facebook. Here are our LE Hello Kitty from Build-A-Bear. This Limited Edition produced in a total of 59,000 pieces of it worldwide. A collaboration between Sanrio and Build-A-Bear. Both of us are happy to have able to get new dress, clothes & shoes for our Kitty at Build-A-Bear.


But as for me, I have to order online or have to give some trouble to Arisa for her to buy then post to me as Klang Valley, Malaysia do not have one Build-A-Bear workshop available. Sigh! Whatever Malaysia also don't have one.... there are a few of it workshops in Singapore:


Build-A-Bear Workshop is an American retailer headquartered in St. LouisMissouri that sells teddy bears and other stuffed animals. Customers go through an interactive process in which the stuffed animal of their choice is assembled and customized during their visit to the store, and is the largest chain that operates in this style. The company has been acclaimed for the quality of its working environment, especially as a workplace for teenagers.


Sharing Arisa's & my Kitty....










This pair of hand knitted shoes for my Kitty are not from Build-A-Bear. It was from a knitting shop at Sg. Wang Plaza while waiting for my Kitty's heels to arrive from USA and another new dress.












No comments:

Post a Comment