.

Monday 12 March 2012

Mochi Sweets @ Pavilion KL

I was at Pavillion some time ago, walked into Tokyo Street and saw this small stall with lots of people queing. Since I am also quite a great fan of Mochi, so I decided to purchase some to satisfied my taste buds as it look quite a luxury.

Made of glutinous rice pounded into a paste and molded into shape, mochi is a popular Japanese delicacy and remains to be an important part during the celebration of the Japanese New Year.

I think it don't worth for RM 3.50 and RM 4. Even though I can say that some of the flavours taste quite a value.

For a small mochi like this with mediocre taste and icy texture with some ice cream bits in it, for that price is too much? But it really depends on individual's value about how much are they willing to pay for certain things. Anyhow, I don't complaint much about it as it was a good try.


Mochi Sweets
Tokyo Street
6th Floor, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur










No comments:

Post a Comment