.

Monday 19 March 2012

REDONDO Luxury Cream Wafers

I just discovered this yummy wafer from my colleague in my previous company. Fall in love with it immediately. I thought I can't be able to get this in KL but who knows, again my colleague found it at the kiosk situated on the Ground Floor of our office. Wait no more, immediately I got myself two cans of it. 

They taste good, the packaging makes it look expensive and it retails at RM5.80. Quite a good deal! I bought the cappuccino and cookies n' cream one but they also have other flavours like vanilla, chocolate mint and chocolate hazelnut available. I tried the vanilla flavour before, yummy. I love anything in vanilla. 


6 comments:

  1. may i know where is the place you bought it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, where u bought this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it from Bukit Bintang at a kiosk at Swiss-Garden Residences Kuala Lumpur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, may I know how to get there by public transportation? And it is nearby which shops ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is actually at Jalan Pudu but if you go to Pasar Pudu there where they are the suppliers and you can get better price.

      Delete
  5. You may interested to find our at http://YummyCookies.my too, I saw there are many flavours there

    ReplyDelete