.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

In House Cafe, Pandan Indah

Located in Pandan Indah, this 24 hours non-halal cafe serves variety of Asian fusion dishes with smoking and non-smoking area, WiFi is available too. From the outside, the cafe didn't look much attractive to me. But, there is a big sign board at the side of the road pointing out the cafe with the big 24 HOURS!

Love cute car display at the front of the Cafe. The menu is so cute and romantic! It is quite a big menu with so many dishes to choose that I almost can't make up my mind.
 
Braised rice- the sauce is yummy mixed with egg and the rice still in good texture, not destroyed by the sauce yet. Not very salty, which is just nice. Very filling for a small eater like me
 
There are still so many pages to flip through in the menu in order to try everything
Therefore, I'm going to visit this cafe again.
 
No 31, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/4, 
Cheras, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia





 

No comments:

Post a Comment