.

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Treat Your Legs Right

Women are generally beautiful. They always make it a point to keep themselves appealing to the eyes of others. Shine and pamper your legs with OPI Spa.

Pamper and treat your legs like a star with OPI Spa Pedicure (With Nail Color) + Callus Removal + Foot Massage + Leg Scrub + Leg Mask + Quick Dry Top Coat.

This is awesome, a total indulgence for my legs; soothing comfortable leg massage, scrub and so much more which my legs would love to. OPI products are my choice when it comes to pampering my legs.

Where I get all these done? At my own house... do you want to pamper your legs as I do?  Then you might want to contact me for this matter of fact; I will recommend you to the most worthwhile package into the journey of OPI.



Finally, colouring & designing the nails
Stage 3: Time for mask





Stage 1: After the soaking then to start with scrub
Stage 2: Massage in progress, believe me this truly makes my legs slimmer. I swear






No comments:

Post a Comment