.

Sunday 9 September 2012

My Beads & Charms Closet

Looking for a fashionable and unique piece to go with your awww.... amazing dress, jeans, sexy voluptuous tops to kill whoever passes-by you? And well, did I hear Christian Dior?
Before anything else, let us see what Rose got to tell us...
"The four consecutive days of holidays and weekend was truly a relief for me. I get to do some interesting purchases and came up with this piece.
Inspired with both Christian Dior’s fall/winter 2012 collection as well as the Northern Hemisphere climate change, this piece are for those beautiful ladies who welcome the icy nice winter. Yes, I am talking about you. The one with rosy cheeks!"
~ With much love, Rose ~
Made with :-
Antique Finish Chain and Toggle
Vintage Butterflies
Vintage Charms
Ivory Swarovski Beads
Powder Rose Swarovski Beads
Measurement :-
17 cm
Availability :   SOLD. Remakes available.
Price :   MYR30 only 

AUTUMN SERIES INSPIRED CHARM BRACELET – POWDER ROSE



My Beads & Charms Closet are crafts involving beads and charms itself. All the crafts you see are handmade by founder, Hazel and Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment