.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wondermama, Bangsar Village

I do not know about this place at all till one day I happened to passed by this place with my colleague during my press visit before Hari Raya to NSTP. Reading from the window screen - Wondermama. I thought it was some shop selling mama to be products. *chuckle.

Okay, sorry. Till my colleague of mine told me that she's looking for this cafe and do not know where was it located. 

Located at Bangsar Village 1, Wondermama aims to excite with offerings that 

are familiar with an exciting twist. Urges us to drop by with friends and family 

to enjoy good, high quality and affordable dishes.



  • G6, Ground Floor (Former location of Outback), 

  • Bangsar Village 1, 

  • No 1, Jalan Telawi Satu,

  • Bangsar Baru

  • 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 

  • Phone: 03-2284 9821



No comments:

Post a Comment