.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Rilakkuma Fun iPhone Apps

Rilakkuma which means Relax Bear. I love Hello Kitty and I am loving this bear too.

I do not know about Android phones; but if you are using iphone or ipad then this is for you.

Go to your app store and search for Rilakkuma, you will be able to find many interesting apps which will capture your attention and let Rilakkuma work it for you.

This is an expensive bear compared to the kitty. I meant the apps, most of the apps for Rilakkuma are chargeable. Being my second love standing after Hello Kitty, I bought most of the Rilakkuma apps which includes Rilakkuma contacts, memo, twippa for facebook, shopping list organizer, calender, calculator, etc.

I am enjoying it, so why not for any Rilakkuma lovers outthere giving it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment