.

Saturday 1 December 2012

English High-Tea @ The Vanilla Place

One fine day, I saw this place while I passes by; this is not the first time I visited this place. I was there for a few times but I never tried dining there. Normally, I am there for their Oreo Cheese cake which is quite different from the others. Highly recommended, although slightly pricey.

So, on a fine Saturday, my housemate and I decided to enjoy our high-tea there as they did have a special promotion. The English high-tea for two cost us RM39.90 ++.

The delicacies taste normal and nothing to shout about but we do like the presentation.


C-G-03A, 1 Shamelin Shopping Mall, 100, Jalan 4/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
http://www.facebook.com/thevanillaplace
Operating Hours:
10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays)








No comments:

Post a Comment