.

Monday 20 July 2015

Popiah @ Uncle Ling Kopitiam, Batu Pahat, Johor

Popiah is one of the all time favourite, fried or non fried....many to look for and worth the hunt in Batu Pahat.


I am not taking any popiah in Kuala Lumpur, expensive and not delicious. I rather wait and wait till I am back to Batu Pahat. Can you imagine RM3.50 - RM6.50 for a popiah? If it taste good at least still worth it but doubtfully.



Being a consumer, we should evaluate whether worth it or not. With the kind of pricing of RM3.50-RM6.50 for a popiah? Please, if we don't consume, it won't do any harm nor after consume it will makes us live longer? Prettier? More healthy? Oh, please...you answer that for yourself. I would rather not to have it; obviously I will be paying for the rental instead of the popiah.



Well, this popiah at Uncle Ling Kopitiam will be one of the best. Gotta be early, 10am; all sold out. Sigh, have to come back again the next day, ok make it 9am. Yes, finally manage to got the popiah I wanted.



So, if you happened to be in Batu Pahat, remember to try this popiah out at Taman Bukit Perdana.



RM1.50 each. 5pcs @ RM7. Buy 10 free 1. Special tips, my mum said it is nice too if you keep the popiah in the fridge and consume cold.







No comments:

Post a Comment