.

Sunday 5 April 2015

The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Selection 3 Varieties

Made from a special French recipe, The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Selection offers 3 varieties: paprika, herbs, and mushrooms.  Individually wrapped in portions, it's a quick and easy snack that has a creamy and smooth texture. Spread it on crackers, or stir it into pasta and soups for added flavour or consume it directly just as it is; which is always my favourite way to eat it! 

It is my childhood favourite, my mum always bought some for me and seems like I am missing my good old time. My mum always feed me with nice, good quality, imported food when I was a kid, those days it wasn't easy and I am truly grateful. After so long, while to fulfill my satisfaction I decided to forget about my dieting phobia for a moment.

Saw it when I was accompanying my colleague shopping to get her cooking ingredients, I saw this good old friend of mine; regardless of GST, I decided to brought a packet home. Basically, you can get it all major supermarkets.

Features:
  • 2x The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Selection 140g
  • 3 varieties: paprika, herbs, and mushrooms
  • Made from a special French recipe
  • Individually wrapped in portions
  • Quick and easy snack that has a creamy and smooth texture
  • Spread it on crackers, or stir it into pasta and soups for added flavour

RM9.30 (incl GST) at AEON


Oh, that's my good old friend

Heading home after we got our things from the supermarket


No comments:

Post a Comment