.

Tuesday 10 November 2015

3 Bags Full, Dataran Sunway Damansara

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when I visited this place. My Sunday made wonderful further with such a nice environment and delicious food served. Well, I love their coffee (Lavender Latte & Dark Chocolate Mocha) and monster milkshakes- which are the Frankenstein (chocolate & banana milkshake) and Davy Jones (coconut milkshake); brew to perfection. Highly recommended to try it for yourself, no worries, you have me as your guarantor. What one does is more important than what one says: Actions speak louder than words- try it for yourself and you will know.

Not forgetting the main dishes are all well prepared and I haven't tried something similar elsewhere. Maybe due to the owner and chef is someone from a 5-star hotel previously and that's why the presentation is creative enough and up to standard in capturing attention. Of course, the most important satisfying your dining experience with delicious taste and texture.

Next, I am loving the Salmon Croquette (served with French Toast); soft and tasty, melting in the mouth. Lamb lovers should try out the Apple Mint Lamb and Crack Pot Lamb Stew. At first sight, I thought that the Apple Mint Lamb, not going to be something tender. Don't be deceived, I am wrong; although it might be deceiving to the eyes but in actual fact, it tasted very much tender. While the Crack Pot Lamb Stew will be nice for someone who is looking for something soupy and with cheese. 

Royal Sandwich is one of the best recommendation too. Either to start the meal or end the meal with the Granola Parfait (gelato); both will be fine. There's no right or wrong in how you want to enjoy your meal.

Truly enjoyed the cozy and nice decor in the cafe.  Oh, before I forget; in the matter of pricing. No worries, indeed reasonable. This I promised! Ranging from RM3.50 - RM85...it hit the RM85 due to rib-eye is served. And as for the rest, you will be delighted with the pricing.

3 Bags Full
38, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway, 
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03- 6150 2831
Facebook: www.facebook.com/3bagsfull.my





















No comments:

Post a Comment