.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Althea Korea- Your One Stop Beauty Companion

I am extremely excited to share with you my new found beauty companion- Althea Korea. It is important for every ladies to take care of their beauty and I am one of them. Weekly beauty care is so important and I am always believing in products from Korea as they have one of the best quality in beauty products.

Althea Korea is one of the online beauty shop which just launched recently on 1 July 2015. Be rest assure of their products authenticity as they are shipped directly from Korea to Malaysia.

There are so much choice for you to choose with from everything I need. Mask, mask is my favourite and most important one on my weekly routine. I am about to scream when I first explore the website, the prices are so reasonable and with good quality products from everything which you needed in making yourself beautiful.

Easy shopping site for everyone and now I can't wait to continue with my shopping spree with Althea Korea.


Forget about those stand alone personal freelance seller, I felt so much safer to shop with Althea Korea. At least I know it is absolutely safe for my facial usage, so important of that and the drop jaw pricing!!!

Start your shopping at: www.althea.kr now and stay beautiful with Althea Korea.

Find great deals below and it might be differs from time to time:

RM20 discount code for shopper who spend above RM150 (discount code: ATA150)
> Special deal as cheap as RM1 or buy 1 free 1 with discounted price every 3 days. 

For more details, log-on to:
Website: www.althea.kr
Facebook: www.facebook.com/altheakorea
Instagram: @altheakorea


Happy shopping and see you in a more beautiful you!






No comments:

Post a Comment