.

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Madame Waffle, Mid Valley

It has been some time since I wanted to visit Madame Waffle and have a try of those good looking waffles they served. Due to my forever dieting program, that causes I have very tight schedule for my food-ing experience. 

Finally, today we schedule to drop by just before the implementation of GST, things will hike up prices and I think I have to cut down most of my things, including food. Oh, that is pathetic.

Madame Waffle has a selection of artisan waffles, specialty house blend coffee, premium green tea latte series, as well as other delectable treats to tantalise your taste buds. Baked fresh in store every day, their star product is the premium Liège Waffle that’s handmade with the finest ingredients sourced from Japan. Grab a waffle and a coffee when you’re on the go, or if you have a bit more time, sit down and savour the scrumptious delights on offer at this Japanese style quick-service café.

The waffles tasted fresh and indeed much difference from the other places. Worth the try.

Location: T045, Level 3, Midvalley Megamall 
Operation Hours: Daily 10am - 10pm

Coffee Tiramisu RM16



Peanut Butter Crunch RM16




No comments:

Post a Comment