.

Tuesday 24 March 2015

DHC Skincare - Acne Therapy

My beauty salon consultant can recommend me anything and everything about acne rescue. Frankly speaking, none of them works, even if it works; it took me a long time and I do not have much patient for the thing by the name of "pimples". After all these years from a teenager till stepping to middle age I am soon to be...decades, finally I found this acne solutions so dearly. I don't look at other acne therapy anymore since I found this beauty secrets from Japan. It is indeed my superhero...trust me no doubt. My pimples will be gone in just few days with it's rescue.

DHC Acne Spot Therapy blemish-fighting spot-treatment contains 3% sulfur concentration to quickly clear up breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming. Sulfur's antiseptic and skin healing properties combine with brightening vitamin C and licorice to minimize redness and discoloration from acne.
  • Antioxidant vitamin E nourishes
  • For complete acne care, use as part of DHC’s Salicylic Acne skincare system
This awesome little hero can be found at Watsons and priced at RM49.90 for a 15g tube.








No comments:

Post a Comment