.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hello Kitty Cafe @ Muar, Johor

I have been always dream of dining at Hello Kitty cafe; I never thought that I would have a chance to as the cafes are either located in Taiwan, Japan or Korea. Too far for me. 

It was dream come true and I thought I was dreaming. Hello Kitty cafe is here in Malaysia (Muar, Johor). I am so excited- my buddies and I visited the cafe yesterday. It was fun, as usual what I like to do; snapping photos.


Although with a lovely interior all done up in pink bows, big plush pink booths, lace curtains and the faces of Hello Kitty, the café house has all the necessary features to make you feel like in the Hello Kitty world. And the menu of the café is even more stunning – cakes, desserts, noodles and rice served on the most adorable Hello Kitty tableware!


But my buddies are quite disappointed with the food; either taste or selection. Not much to choose with. Well, I agree with them.



However, you may try at least once visiting the cafe especially if you are a Hello Kitty fan or if you like something cute.

To avoid disappointment reservations recommended especially during weekends and public holidays'. 

Sweety House Cafe
9, Jalan Perniagaan 2,
Pusat Perniagaan Kenanga,
84000 Muar, Johor.
Tel: 06- 951 3387
















No comments:

Post a Comment