.

Sunday 7 June 2015

Moonlight Cake House, Sri Petaling,KL

Another branch of Moonlight Cake House after successful venture originated from Johor Bahru. Personally, I visited their branch in JB quite some time ago and I am kinda loving their cakes. Not too sweet. 

I am delighted when I found out that they got a branch in Sri Petaling, just recently, I visited them on my birthday. My good expectation turned out to be kinda disappointment. Business is good and they are indeed busy. Maybe their service staffs including their supervisor should undergo some training on customer service. If you are there, don't mind about their services at all, then it will be a good choice. If not, think twice.

Total blur in handling customers, on the bakery side which situated on the ground floor- when I am asking about a la carte, the supervisor answered me about halal cert. They are totally clueless in attending to customers needs. Getting the enquiry wrong was just one of the many which happened in 10mins time (I meant those on the G Floor, bakery section).

While, on the first floor is their cafe which have better services by the service staff, not the cashier; as clueless as those on the G Floor.

On the a la carte served, I like their scallops. That is one thing I enjoyed the most; overall, I am giving them 5/10. If I am going back there another time, it will be only because of the scallop and nothing else.

1-G, Jalan Radin Bagus 9,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No.: 016-7331 222







No comments:

Post a Comment