.

Sunday 28 June 2015

King of Fruits- Durian

It's durian season and durian lovers are extremely happy. I am one of them...All over the places, you can see here and there with some durian stalls available. However, there are few good one's, Donald's Durian is one of the good one.

Many choices of durian for us to choose with. From Musang King, D24, D18, etc.....hahaha, I can't remember either. Can try many different kind of good durian. Even there are many stalls available but this one gives you good satisfaction....Durian Appreciation.. 

For this season, I made it at Donald's Durian and 318 Durian. See which will be your favourite. But if you are asking me which one better? I will prefer Donald's Durian. Maybe the selection is better, more varieties...



Musang King - Old Tree

Musang King - Old Tree



This is 318 Durian stall

No comments:

Post a Comment