.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Have you Cartier?

I love jewelry and awesomely in love with Cartier's. But the one collection I am so indulge in is the Cartier Love Collection. 


The House of Cartier combines traditional craftsmanship with a rich imagination. This inventiveness 
is fuelled by an open-minded curiosity and boldness, both emblematic characteristics of the brand.
There is magic in names like Santos de Cartier, Tank, Le Baiser du dragon, Panthère de Cartier, 
Caresse d’orchidées par Cartier, La Doña de Cartier and Ballon bleu de Cartier. Cartier draws on 
its own history as well as strong universal symbols for its inspiration.

Pieces of jewellery are mysterious gifts of nature transformed by the hand of the master jeweller. 
Each is unique. Jewellery by Cartier for women, men and children can help celebrate a special 
occasion, or be offered as a wonderful surprise!

And here it is which I finally having my favourite Cartier in my jewelry collection specially brought for me from my friend while visiting Europe.

I am loving this piece so much that I would wear it day and night. It defeated all of my other collections.

If you are just like me or if you appreciate fine jewelry, maybe you should get your piece from Cartier Boutique, KLCC. Seriously you will not regret.













No comments:

Post a Comment